The Twelve Days Of Halloween


~ THE TWELVE DAYS OF HALLOWEEN ~
"At the first house on Halloween my neighbor gave to me...
a large piece of chocolate taffy.
At the second house on Halloween my neighbor gave to me...
2 lollipops & a large piece of chocolate taffy.
At the third house on Halloween my neighbor gave to me...
3 sticks of gum, 2 lollipops & a large piece of chocolate taffy.
At the fourth house on Halloween my neighbor gave to me...
4 peppermints,3 sticks of gum, 2 lollipops &a large piece of chocolate taffy.
At the fifth house on Halloween my neighbor gave to me...
5 POPCORN BALLS!!!
At the sixth house on Halloween my neighbor gave to me..
6 peanut clusters,5 POPCORN BALLS!!!,4 peppermints,3 sticks of gum, 2 lollipops & a large piece of chocolate taffy.
At the seventh house on Halloween my neighbor gave to me...7 candied apples,6 peanut clusters,5 POPCORN BALLS!!!,4 peppermints,3 sticks of gum, 2 lollipops & a large piece of chocolate taffy.
At the eighth house on Halloween my neighbor gave to me...8 chewy caramels,7 candied apples,6 peanut clusters,5 POPCORN BALLS!!!,4 peppermints,3 sticks of gum, 2 lollipops & a large piece of chocolate taffy.
At the ninth house on Halloween my neighbor gave to me...9 orange gumdrops,8 chewy caramels,7 candied apples,6 peanut clusters,5 POPCORN BALLS!!!,4 peppermints,3 sticks of gum, 2 lollipops & a large piece of chocolate taffy.
At the tenth house on Halloween my neighbor gave to me...10 shiny pennies,9 orange gumdrops,8 chewy caramels,7 candied apples,6 peanut clusters,5 POPCORN BALLS!!!,4 peppermints,3 sticks of gum, 2 lollipops & a large piece of chocolate taffy.
At the eleventh house on Halloween my neighbor gave to me...11 creamy nougats,10 shiny pennies,9 orange gumdrops,8 chewy caramels,7 candied apples,6 peanut clusters,5 POPCORN BALLS!!!,4 peppermints,3 sticks of gum, 2 lollipops & a large piece of chocolate taffy.
At the twelfth house on Halloween my neighbor gave to me...12 cherry bonbons,11 creamy nougats,10 shiny pennies,9 orange gumdrops,8 chewy caramels,7 candied apples,6 peanut clusters,5 POPCORN BALLS!!!,4 peppermints,3 sticks of gum, 2 lollipops & a large piece of chocolate taffy."
EU ESPERO QUE ESTEJAM A CANTAR....RELAXA

Comentários

Mensagens populares