SPELL TO MAKE YOU DREAM TO THE ONE YOU LOVE.....

"With these treasured memories,


sweet dreams of you shall come to me.


The way you laugh, the way you smile,


my heart, it skips, it leaps a mile.


Your gentle breath, your tender touch,


I long for you, so very much.


Your lips so soft, your eyes so bright,


I need you on this lonely night.


Let me feel you, smell your scent,


taste your mouth, you're heaven sent.


Close me in your warm embrace,


and make my heart begin to race.


Pull me ever closer, near,


tell me what I need to hear.


Fulfill my every earthly desire,


until my passion roars like fire.


As is my will, this shall be done,


my magick dream has now begun!"



Put the object under your pillow after reading the chant and then go to sleep straight away! :)


Tudo coisas utéis que uma moçoila deve saber.....
Nem só de cupcakes vive o homem...

hihihi HIHIHIHI HIHIHI MUÁ MUÁ MUÁ

Comentários

Mensagens populares